Friday, November 4, 2011

A Call to Egypt

cute little sister long time ago

I called her this afternoon and she was at Alexandria, celebrating Raya Aidiladha there for 3 days, and told her my result for the whole semester 1.

And she said , "Wow, tahniah." Happy laughter as a background music.

And I said, "Thank you." Sambil tersengih-sengih sorang-sorang kat dapur.

And say bye-bye to her and stop the call.

The call cost RM 2.40 for only 38 seconds. But I think it is worth. Because she is my sister and she always give me support and motivation untuk meneruskan perjuangan di pengajian asasi sains.

She is my best friend I have ever had.

Thank you sister.

I love you.

A big hug for you, Long!

And thanks to Allah for giving me a beautiful and awesome sister and the unexpected happy result.

Alhamdulillah.

No comments: