Monday, November 21, 2011

Another circumstances

It was a sunny morning when i wrote this post.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. In the name of Allah the most gracious the most merciful.

I am already at palam this morning!
It was great to be here again after 1 and a half month resting at home sweet home.
Yesterday, there was kenduri kahwin Abg Rashid and his spouse, Kak Dalila.
Alhamdulillah, everything went very well. Eventhough we(me and sedare mare) felt so tired doing all those works, but it was worth doing it, hehe.

There's something I want to share with you~
Herm, kak yong zi*** told me to study hard and very well. She said eventhough she got only 3A's in SPM, but Alhamdulillah when she was in university, her academic performance was pretty awesome :) She said, if we have the interest and admire on what we are learning, we'll study the things enthusiastically :) now, kak yong zi*** is a lecturer at UiTM Puncak Alam, teaching IT management. She loves to share knowledge with other people, that's why she become a lecturer.

Erm, and MakSu remind me not to be stress so much, kalau tak terseliuh lah lagi pinggang tu!, hihi. InsyaAllah, I'll learn to not being stress so so much. Maybe I can cope with it in this semester. another 6 months, yeah! insyaAllah :D Aaa, and MakSu teached us to practice this amalan.

After Isyak, baca 3 Qul (Al-Ikhlas, Al-Falaq and An-Nas), then tiupkan pada tangan, tahan nafas, then sedut balik udara, then raupkan tapak tangan pada muka tangan sampailah ke hujung kaki. Do this amalan also after subuh prayer. She said that this amalan can prevent us from having nighmares and bad dreams, insyaAllah.

Kak Yong Sof*** pesan to me, if you don't want to sleep a lot, try to do other activities, such as jogging, go to the library, and many things to prevent us from just sleeping. Ana memang kuat tidur masa sem 1! ish ish ish. Now, in this sem 2, insyaAllah will learn to wake up early in the morning, doing qiamullayl, and not sleeping after subuh prayer, insyaALLAH.

Okay, it took about 15 minutes I type, analysing what I need to write for this post, hoho. Should i mention this?? =="

Okay guys, have a nice day and please! do pray for me, k! i need to steam up my engine consistently and vigourously for this semester, insyaAllah.
May Allah bless us always.
Assalamu'alaikum.

p/s: sorry for my bad bad english, huhu.

No comments: