Friday, September 23, 2011

the little sister with big heart ; ukhti ifa ;)

Dear Atifah,
Good luck and all the best ya!

I'm gonna miss you sister ;)
Your delicious cooking (should i mention ? ; the cupcake, cake etc, hee)
Your sweet smile
Your nasihah that can touch other's heart

May Allah be with you always dear
Do your best, k.

Semoga dapat menggenggam segulung ijazah medik di mesir
Semoga terus tsabat dan istiqamah dalam dakwah dan tarbiyahmu
Doakan kami di sini, ya, di Malaysia, hehe

Semoga ukhuwah kita akan terus kekal hatta ke jannah-Nya , insyaAllah.
Uhibbuki fillah abadan abadaa.

Flight atifah delay ke pukul 4 pagi. Doakan yang terbaik untuk atifah and her family ya ;)

By ;
Cik Ummi,
Friday, the barakah day,
2.50 am,
UiTM Puncak Alam.
Jom Qiam! :)

1 comment:

hana uwais said...

..umiiiii!!!! masyaAllah.. jazkillah khair yea ukhti fillah. Truly I have no ways to express my happiness and thankfulness after reading your post. Truly brought up a garden full of blooming flowers in my heart. Rather funny isn't it, winter is close at my place, yet a whole garden of flower had grown and bloomed up? I thank you so much for your love and support yea ukhti. May Allah give you His blessings always and grant you the greatest reward disisiNya especially for you and all of my beloved ukht.