Sunday, August 20, 2017

Scholar

I just wondering. how non Muslim scholar Muslim in Barat boleh bersemangat untuk kaji, study, explore, discover new things about our religion, Islam.

sometimes I confused. who is actually the real Muslim? because their attitudes show their "Muslim". their juhd shows their love to the vast knowledge.

meanwhile we as Muslim don't appreciate so much like the non Muslim. shame on me. Ya Allah.
initially when I start studying about hagiography, I was shocked and stunned that there were many West scholars who have studied on the mysticism or we may call it as Sufism in Islam. especially in Germany. there are so many translations from Arabic to their language.

what does the thing they getting attracted with?
maybe because the purity and the beautiful secrets in the knowledge has inspired them to study deeply.
shame on me.
I should follow their footsteps in exploring new knowledge with juhd and Himmah.
on how they rectify the maqam of knowledge, SubhanAllah.
hoping that I could be one of Muslim scholars who deeply in love with erudition and knowledge. and contribute some benefits to the society, inshaAllah.

sincerely,
A student.

No comments: