Saturday, January 15, 2011

the retirement


hey buddy! have a nice day!
Assalamualaikum.

I think I want to "retire" myself from alam maya for a few days, hehe.
Because I was too tired right now to see the screen on the laptop with bright light (merepek sudah, heehee).

No no.
Actually I'm gonna attend my first driving lesson at simpang pulai inshaAllah this sunday with some friends :)
or maybe I'm gonna be there by myself, huhu.
And tomorrow is saturday, as you all know that tomorrow would be holiday for students and teachers ( who don't have to attend any duty).
So, I want to spend this leisure and precious time with my mom, who has been busy lately with her school-works :) and help her to mark her student's books (pssstt: i will get 50 cent for each book that I marked, haha. Mom sincerely offers me :D and I couldn't reject them ;p thanks mak!)
Uhuu, please make a pray for my younger brother :) he starts to have fever last night and his eyes were swollen and reddish! syafakallah. He always said to me : "Janganla tengok mata saya. Karang jangkit!" :) I don't care, adik. I just think maybe by looking your swollen eyes, I can share your pain with me and your eyes get better, hehe.
Dad didn't go to his office yesterday. Once or twice or maybe more than twice, he asked my opinion about the smell of benda bakar untuk wangikan rumah. Usually arabian used it, I think so. It was really funny when you sniff it, and then you told your father that it smelled like wood, tree, sugar etc. Sometimes, I could smell the scent like the smell of fart. haha. because the smell of benda bakar tu has mixed in the air and was trapped in our house! 
My lovely sister inshaAllah will face winter-exam ( i think so) on jan 17. Please make du'a for her ;) jzkk.
And Alhamdulillah, at last, I have finished reading the HOUSE RULES by JODI PICOULT. The plot was pretty awesome and the word that she used is simple and can be understood easily :)
And right now, it is already 2.52 am, and I'm gonna have some sleep. 
Before we sleep, it's good for us to take wudhu' first. And don't forget to make du'a before going to sleep!
Allahumma bismika ahyaa wa amut, amin.

See you in the next entry, inshaAllah  ;)
Assalamualaikum.

If you feel sad, scared, anxious or anything that make ur heart beat faster,
just pray to ALLAH and put your belief hundred percent to HIM, okay? ;)

No comments: